Custom Home Builder Website Redesign
Michael Upshall built his custom renovation company with one goal in mind: to turn his clients’ renovation dreams into reality. It was unfortunate, therefore, that Probuilt's original website was built on such an inflexible CMS that it was incapable of being edited for over a year. What Michael needed was custom real estate of his own online, a website that would educate prospective clients on how he could help them achieve their goals as well as a project gallery to showcase past designs from happy homeowners.
To help realize Michael’s own dream for his website, Probuilt turned to LyntonWeb for a new, custom website redesign to enhance the look and feel of the brand through modern, sophisticated fonts, colors and styling. The new website was built on the HubSpot platform, ensuring Probuilt simple updates and hassle-free maintenance, a welcome contrast with the former, unmanageable website.
Some highlights of the new design included:
- A home page slider featuring various custom home projects by Probuilt
- A video showcase in a lightbox on the home page
- Promotion of Probuilt’s partnership with Bosch through a custom landing page
- An embedded Google Calendar to promote Michael’s upcoming celebrity events and speaking engagements
- Search engine optimization (SEO) implementation
- A custom template on the HubSpot platform
Another important element was to give Michael the tools he needed to build effective inbound marketing campaigns and reconnect with past clients through social media utilization. A Facebook fan page was created to facilitate interaction between Probuilt and its customers and to re-introduce the brand. Social media links were incorporated into the website to connect visitors to Probuilt’s Facebook page, YouTube content, and the company blog.
- HubSpot site development
- Custom website redesign services
- Template and web design implementation
- User experience design
- Social media integration
- Search engine optimization (SEO)