The Dreamforce 2012 conference wrapped last week in San Francisco. It was the largest conference put on by Salesforce in history with over 85,000 attendees. Many large announcements, keynotes, and heavy influencers spoke, attended and made this conference a must-go for us again next year.
- Integrations of business and social at all levels
- Salesforce's refocus on the SMB market
- A rapidly growing partner program for Salesforce
- The marketing cloud becoming reality
- Signs of marketing automation becoming a heavy component to Salesforce offerings