Sunday, Sunday, Sunday marketing nation! Welcome to Sunday's Inbound Marketing Highlights with Mike and Roman. It's September - and Johnny Football is in Cleveland not Texas.
Our articles this week:
- How to Apply a Startup Mentality to Significantly Improve Your Online Marketing
- "But How Do I Know if It's Good?" How You Can Evaluate Content Quality (and Ditch Content Anxiety)
- The Often Forgotten Viral Content Marketing Tactic
- The 8 Fundamentals for a Successful Inbound-Marketing Strategy
- How to protect your digital photos from hackers
Stay hungry young Jedi. Straightforward advice that we often overlook in seeking a 'sexier' solution. Love this - improve a lot of things by a little bit.
Solid insight and examples on how to evaluate content. And yes this is SEO.
The Often Forgotten Viral Content Marketing Tactic - Jeff Bullas
"Serpiq.com decided to do some analysis on the top 10 search results for the top twenty thousand keywords and phrases. It showed that the average content length for the top 10 results (page one on Google) was at least 2,000 words."
Long form content, baby. Bump up your 500 word blog posts to 1,000 words and watch the magic happen.
Good article and good insight from HubSpot's Brian Halligan. Takeaway line:
It’s not enough to optimize your site for search. You have to optimize your site for action.
Remember the days when the closest you got to a nude selfie was looking in the mirror after a shower? Well, times have changed. Look "zero-knowledge" cloud services like Wuala and Spider Oak to see growth not just for pictures of people but also for classified documents and schematics.
Are you ready for Inbound?? The Lynton Corral will be there with bells (and cowboy hats) on!!