It’s that time of year again!
INBOUND 2021, HubSpot’s annual conference, is just a few weeks away. Like last year’s event, INBOUND 2021 is an entirely virtual event. But as we learned in 2020, virtual does not mean less engaging. Our team has taken time to preview this year’s schedule, and we fully anticipate a meaningful experience.
Here’s what to expect.
Taking place October 12th – October 14th, INBOUND 2021 will provide attendees “access to transformative business trends, proactive conversations, and key actionable takeaways that future you will appreciate.” You can select either a free Starter Pass, which gives you limited access to content, or a Powerhouse Pass, which provides complete access to the three-day event, including spotlights, breakout sessions, meetups, and more. With the $149 Powerhouse Pass, you can revisit any session on-demand when the event is over.
INBOUND’s agenda is split into five different tracks or categories for meetups and breakouts. They are marketing, sales, customer success, HubSpot academy, and RevOps. While there is a great variety of sessions, spotlights, and networking events related to each, there’s a heavy focus on account-based marketing (ABM) and RevOps. So, if your company is headed in these directions, you may want that Powerhouse Pass!
Key Speakers with Spotlight Sessions
Both Starter and Powerhouse Passes can watch Spotlight sessions live, hosted by some influential speakers, such as:
- Oprah Winfrey - Lessons Learned on the Road to Success on October 14th at 2 pm MST
- Yamini Rangan, Brian Halligan, and Dharmesh Shah – HubSpot Spotlight on October 12th at 7:30 am MST
- Spike Lee - Drawing Ambition Out of Yourself and Others on October 12th at 2 pm MST
- Hasan Minhaj - Finding Your Inner Voice on October 12th at 2 pm MST
- Judith Heumann - Inclusivity is Not Exclusive on October 14th at 12 pm MST
- Sarah Paiji Yoo - Social Responsibility at Scale on October 13th at 9 am MST
- Tristan Walker - Breaking Into Uncharted Territory on October 13th at 6 am MST
The INBOUND 2021 Agenda
The core of INBOUND 2021’s agenda features live interactive sessions like traditional discussions and Ask-Me-Anything (AMA) formats, meetups with peers, and instant on-demand recordings you can revisit. Here are a few spread throughout the three days that are worth considering:
- AMA: Tips on Running Virtual & Hybrid Events with Jonathan Kazarian, CEO and Founder at Accelevents
- Case Study: How To Use Your HubSpot Data to Fuel Your ABM Campaigns
- How To Build a Customer Operations Team That Will Enable Your CS Team To Scale
- Meetup: For Marketers Wanting to Discuss ROI
- The Conversational Case: How to Script the Stories That Sell Ideas
- Case Study: Generating Leads With HubSpot and Google
- How to Drive Impact with Marketing Data and Analytics
- Debate: Content Marketing Clash - Video v. Podcasting for Engagement
- Supercharge Your Inbound Marketing and Sales With Customer Voice Content
- 5 Essential Tips From a LinkedIn Ads Expert
- The Work You Don’t See: How Operations Professionals Fight the Fires, Clean the Data, and Work To Keep Things Running
- Meetup: Book Club with Tsedal Neeley
- From Delighting to Promoting
Looking for something a little different? You can browse the agenda here. Once you’re registered, you can build your personal agenda by picking and choosing the sessions that align with your interests!
Get Your Pass Today
If you’re eager to connect with leaders across industries and fire up your creativity, then register for INBOUND 2021 today! And remember, if you learn something interesting during the event and want to discuss it with an Elite HubSpot Partner, our door is always open.