Social media can be a great way to connect with and engage your audience. But getting a handle on all your accounts, replying to messages and opportunities, and otherwise managing a streamlined social marketing strategy can quickly become a time-consuming task. As a busy marketer, it can become difficult to juggle social media between content marketing, lead nurturing and other inbound marketing efforts. That's where HubSpot's social media software can help.
A collection of HubSpot social media tools helps you successfully manage your social media marketing while connecting with people at all stages of the buyer’s journey.
Meet and Engage Strangers
One of the best places to meet and engage strangers is in the thriving world of social media, and the HubSpot social media tools help you achieve it with ease. Rather than hopping around your various social media accounts and sifting through batches of conversations, this social media software lets you monitor conversations, connect with fans and publish posts right from the HubSpot platform.
Connect Accounts to HubSpot
Your first order of business is to connect your social media accounts to HubSpot, which you can do through the HubSpot Marketing portal's Social section. Options for connecting Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus and LinkedIn can be found under 'settings'.
Write Engaging Social Content
HubSpot gives you numerous ways to add extra oomph to your social content to increase engagement. You can:
- Add emojis for a quick burst of personality
- Mention or tag someone, which automatically stirs up a person’s interest
- Attach a link, blog post or landing page to the post, providing more information for visitors to explore
- Insert an image or video, with visuals serving as a powerful tool for attracting attention
- Choose a specific time to publish post, based on when your audience is most likely to be online
- Associate the post with a campaign, which can strengthen and extend its reach
Seek Out and Nurture Prospects
Social media marketing can be highly effective for seeking out and nurturing prospects, and HubSpot gives you a strategic way to do that, too. One way to attract more visitors to your site is by creating content based on what people are discussing on social media. You’ll know what they’re discussing when you monitor conversations that appear in your hand-picked streams.
By creating different streams based on industry terms or competitor accounts, you can quickly review conversations for content relevant to your needs. Some benefits of this feature include:
- Keep an eye out for certain topics by including keywords or hashtags to look for
- Enable notifications that tell you when mentions of your keywords or hashtags appear
- Interact with tweets in your streams the same way you’d interact through your account
- Build streams based on your current prospects and opportunities lists
- Create streams for your competitors to monitor what’s hot on their feed
- Compare and contrast engagements and content across all competitors, or filter by specific competitors
Delight Customers through Service and Continued Improvements
Now that you’ve used the power of social media software to engage strangers and nurture prospects, your final move is using it to delight customers. HubSpot gives you an efficient way to review and manage your social media engagements in a single place, making it easy to provide customer service and continued improvements.
Another key feature of the HubSpot social media tool is inbox streams, which provide a rundown of all social media engagements. Having all your social media engagements in a single, convenient location allows you to:
- Easily manage social engagements from a centralized location
- Filter by account to pinpoint the specific information you want
- React and respond to service requests in real time from the convenience of the HubSpot platform
- Identify content that generates interactions
- Learn more about your audience by reviewing their likes, comments, reactions and responses
Dig even deeper and gain even more value from your social posts by viewing and analyzing reports that give you a rundown on the performance of your social media efforts. HubSpot social media software lets you:
- Filter reports based on time periods, accounts or campaign
- View website sessions and contacts that originated from social media
- Review statistics on the number of clicks and followers in your social accounts
- Identify top posts, based on the number of clicks and interactions
Whether you’re meeting strangers, nurturing prospects or delighting customers, HubSpot social media marketing tools let you do it with efficiency, ease and astronomical results. Learn more by contacting LyntonWeb today.