The Need for a Website Redesign
The Kelsey-Seybold Clinic’s marketing team approached us when they recognized their site was complicating their organization’s mission to promote health and wellness. The clinic’s website was so complex and in-depth, it made it difficult for users to find the information they needed. In fact, their site’s navigation was so clunky it took online visitors several minutes to locate appointment or doctor details. To remedy this, their team wanted a clean, professional, consistent -- and smaller design.
That’s when they reached out to our team and began the website redesign process, including meeting with our team of strategists and designers. With their branding guidelines and marketing material in hand, we entered our discovery phase to nail down their ultimate objective: Trimming the site and its content down to one to three clicks while maintaining a stunning design.
Because they were going from such an intricate site to a streamlined version, the project involved multiple facets:
- Twenty wireframes
- Three unique homepage layout options, as this is the most integral page of their entire website
- Nine interior pages
- Blog page and individual article designs
- Five different landing pages and one thank you page
- User-interface suggestions
- Elements like CTAs, search, and more
- Templates and design based on approved wireframes and wireframe selections
- Two rounds of revisions included
Once all our wireframes and designs were approved, we moved to the development stage to bring their vision to life.
When we officially launched their site, Kelsey-Seybold was left with a well-organized, beautiful website. Our design deliverables featured:
- Consistent branding throughout the site from the homepage to interior pages
- Treatment for interactive elements like link styles, hover-overs, and a drop-down menu
- More whitespace, a fuller width, and better spacing for content, making the site more readable
- Completely reorganized navigation so users can get their necessary information efficiently
- Options to change text size and language
- Search functionality to help users locate a doctor in their area
- Custom icons and CTAs
With their new design and training on HubSpot’s tools, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic can continue iterating its site and keeping its values and mission front and center.