INBOUND 2020 – HubSpot’s annual user conference – is right around the corner, and this year’s event looks much different than years past. In light of COVID-19 safety guidelines, HubSpot moved the event to an all-virtual setting. This is the first of its kind, but that doesn’t mean it won’t be as engaging and impactful as years past.
Take a look at what’s in store for INBOUND 2020.
Like past events, INBOUND offers multiple passes to experience the two-day conference held virtually September 22 and 23. Unlike previous events, this year’s Stater Pass is entirely free, although it has limited access. With the Powerhouse Pass (currently priced at $89), attendees get premium access to everything, including access to on-demand recordings later on.
Have we mentioned INBOUND 2020 is 100% online? At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this is by far the most significant change. By going virtual, attendees will have no issue adhering to social distancing, and better yet, it opens the doors to people who may have been hindered by travel. Plus, you can watch everything in your pajamas if you want! Here are the three ways to interact with the sessions this year:
- Live recordings – INBOUND’s famous spotlight sessions, as well as breakouts, will be live.
- Audio only – If your eyes need a break, you can opt for audio-only sessions, or simply turn the video off.
- On-demand – As noted, Powerhouse Passes can stream recordings whenever they want after the event. For West Coast registrants, you may want to consider this as some sessions start as early as 4 a.m. PST. East Coasters may enjoy it as well because closing breakouts begin around 9 p.m. EST.
With a new format comes new breakout sessions and events:
- Ask Me Anything – Breakout speakers will allow attendees to grill them with their most pressing questions on a variety of inbound marketing and sales topics.
- AMAs on our radar: Ask Me Anything Live: SEO & Acquisition Marketing with Matthew Howells-Barby, Ask Me Anything Live: Maximizing Your Media & Virtual Events with Olivia F. Scott, Ask Me Anything Live: Integrating Video in Your Sales Strategy with Hope Horner.
- Virtual Meetups – Think a user group, but virtual. INBOUND 2020 meetup sessions will let registrants discuss essential topics related to business, company culture, sales, marketing, and more with like-minded individuals.
- Some examples: Meetup: Scaling a Successful Marketing and Sales Program, Meetup: Marketing in the Age of Brand Activism and Accountability, Meetup: Women of Color in the Workplace
- Deep Dives – As the name suggests, these sessions take a specific topic and go in-depth. These sessions last up to an hour and a half, so be mindful of the time!
- Ones to consider: Deep Dive: You’re Brainstorming Wrong! Essential Frameworks for Virtual Teams, Marketing Deep Dive: Growth in Turbulent Times: Monetization Lessons From Studying 18,427 SaaS Companies, Customer Success Deep Dive: Elevating Your Voice of Customer Program to the Top 1%
Worried that the new format means no address by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah? Not a chance. They, along with other keynote speakers, will take to the virtual stage. Other people to be sure to check out:
- Alicia Garza – Principal at Black Futures Lab
- Ariel Kaye – Founder and CEO of Parachute
- Bob Iger – Executive Chairman of the Walt Disney Company
- Van Jones – CEO of Reform Alliance
- Sandy Carter – Vice President of Amazon Web Services
- Sasan Goodarzi – CEO of Intuit
- And more!
What would INBOUND be without its annual comedy show? Now more than ever, HubSpot users and other attendees can use a good laugh. Day one of Virtual INBOUND 2020 will feature this event, featuring comedians Dulce Sloan and Fortune Feimster.
Sound exciting? It will be. If you’re worried about an all-virtual version of INBOUND, don’t be! HubSpot promises to bring the excitement and education of their annual event straight to your computer, no matter where you are. Get tickets here.