COVID-19 has significantly impacted our country with long-term effects still unfolding. Because of this, what we do now and in the upcoming weeks matters more than ever. That’s why we're helping spread awareness of Classy’s #GivingTuesdayNow COVID-19 National Relief Fund.
How You Can Help on May 5th
If you are able to, making a donation of any amount to Classy’s #GivingTuesdayNow campaign on May 5th can help raise much-needed support for numerous nonprofits fighting the current health pandemic. The Classy National Relief Fund benefits ten vital nonprofits, whose combined efforts will enable recovery during and after COVID-19.
Your donation will go to these organizations and their related COVID-19 efforts:
- Gary Sinise Foundation – Their Emergency COVID-19 Combat Service Program delivers grants to first responders in need of personal protective equipment and other gear when answering COVID-19 calls.
- Teach for America - As more children transition to at-home learning, Teach for America is working hard to create educational excellence and equality for all kids.
- First Book – First Book is raising money to deliver 6 million books to children whose schools have closed due to COVID-19.
- Feeding America – The nation’s largest network of food banks is committing to serving communities and individuals facing hunger during COVID-19. Every dollar raised will go towards getting food and funds to local food banks.
- La Jolla Institute for Immunology (LJI) – LJI is currently pursuing more effective testing, tools, and treatment for COVID-19.
- The Trevor Project – COVID-19 has affected LGBTQ youth more than other demographics, and with increased funding, The Trevor Project can help more children and teenagers reaching out for help.
- Oxfam America – Oxfam America has worked to fight global poverty for years, and with COVID-19 resulting in more job losses, they’re working overtime to support communities impacted by the disease.
- Team Rubicon – In response to COVID-19, Team Rubicon has created an initiative to help returning veterans ease into civilian life safely and healthily.
- CDC Foundation – The CDC Foundation supports the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and is currently raising additional fights to enable the CDC to fight COVID-19.
- World Central Kitchen - Like Feeding America, World Central Kitchen is working diligently to feed underserved communities across the U.S. by delivering individually-packaged, fresh meals to those who cannot get them on their own.
Who Classy Is To Lynton and To The World
Still unfamiliar with the organization or our affiliation? Classy is an online fundraising software that helps nonprofits nationwide connect with their donors to raise money more efficiently. At Lynton, we offer a HubSpot integration with Classy that combines the power of Classy’s capabilities with the functionality of HubSpot’s marketing automation tools. The purpose of this integration is to keep these two systems fully aligned to maximize data and create more enriching fundraising campaigns. Subsequently, nonprofits can use this integration to become real changemakers in the world.
But while we’d love for you to start a HubSpot Classy integration with us, we understand if the timing is not right. In the meantime, you can learn more about Classy here or our integration services here.
Mark Your Calendars!
If you’d like to help any or all of these nonprofits to mobilize critical support during the COVID-19 outbreak, please consider donating to Classy’s relief fund. As longtime partners of Classy, we’re proud of what they’ve accomplished so far and hope for a successful #GivingTuesdayNow.