Lynton has a long, adventurous history with HubSpot. It started back in 2009 when Lynton was one of the first agency partners to work with HubSpot. Since then, our partnership has flourished and we’ve achieved Elite status.
Yes, we’re tooting our horn, but this has also yielded positive results for our clients.
Lynton + HubSpot = Friends 4 Ever
Since 2009, we have routinely used inbound marketing to achieve client success. We do this by providing thorough HubSpot onboarding, killer marketing strategies, user-friendly website design and development, and expert-level CRM integrations.
We started 2020 as a Diamond Partner with HubSpot. Then in February 2020, we achieved Elite status in HubSpot’s newly branded Solution Partner Program. We achieved the Elite tier based on our large client base and our continued success in retention, software engagement, and inbound marketing strategies.
What Lynton Has Accomplished With HubSpot
- HubSpot Integrations: Lynton was the first agency to successfully go to market with HubSpot integrations, offering NetSuite, Dynamics, Salesforce, and more. We have since launched SyncSmart — our integrations product arm — and we now offer integrations for almost any app with an API. We’ve launched more than 500 successful integrations, and we sync billions of records daily.
- HubSpot Certifications: Our team has earned every HubSpot certification under the sun. As a company, there are hundreds of certifications between us and we encourage each other to stay up to date on professional development. It’s safe to say we know a thing or two about how HubSpot works.
- Outstanding Achievements: We’ve won Partner of the Quarter two quarters in a row. The award recognizes partners for the customers we brought to HubSpot and our customer success rankings (NPS scores).
- HubSpot Marketplace Themes: We low-key love designing new HubSpot Marketplace themes. Spark was our first theme to hit the market with amazing results. It has over 1,500 downloads (as of July 2022), and is the most downloaded theme in the marketplace this year. We’ve since launched Spark Premium, our first paid marketplace theme. And stay tuned! We have many more in the pipeline. One of our developers liked one of our upcoming themes so much that she built her personal website on it!
- Big Customer Wins: We’ve helped several of our clients use HubSpot in innovative ways. For example, we helped one client build a set of public and private tools to enable customer and employee quoting within CMS Hub. This enabled the client to streamline processes, saving them time and money.
On the marketing side, we helped a finance industry client achieve a 149% increase in leads with a strong marketing strategy that included creating content, defining lifecycle stages and boosting brand authority with customers.
On the integration side of the house, we helped a nonprofit raise $1.6 million in a single charity event with SyncSmart’s Classy + HubSpot integration. They used the connected data to reach their donors at the right time with personalized messaging. campaigns.
Our web team took a bow after they redesigned a website for an insurance broker that was so good that they reached out to us again six years later for another one.
Ready for a combo win? In a joint marketing/custom integration campaign, we helped a company that sells model airplanes, cars, ships, and more, generate 9,000 new leads in one year.
Finally, our onboarding team helped a playground equipment builder learn how to use HubSpot and gave them a lead management strategy that was so good that they came back to us for more. We also taught them how to use pay-per-click (PPC), which immediately generated revenue for their sales team.
Ready for Similar Results?
Ready to boost your efforts and your bottom line? When you work with Lynton, we become an extension of your team. We’re there with you in the trenches, ready to dig out a plan that puts you in front of the right audience at the right time. Schedule a free consultation today!