Imagine this: The head of sales comes to you asking for more contextualized email campaigns to upsell your current customer. You love the idea but suddenly realize you don’t know for sure who in your HubSpot portal is an existing customer, who’s not, or other vital information to help make your efforts stand out.
All the additional data you need is your sales team’s CRM, ConnectWise – and you don’t have a login! You could interrupt someone in that department or dig through your Google drive for a password document.
Or you could consider a ConnectWise HubSpot integration.
Let’s take a look at what that is and what it can mean for your teams.
What is a ConnectWise HubSpot Integration?
A ConnectWise HubSpot integration combines the power of your ConnectWise account with HubSpot, seamlessly sharing data, so you use contextual sales information in your marketing campaigns and vice versa.
How does that work?
If you want to integrate your two systems, you’ll need to contact a partner like SyncSmart. The team there can build out the integration, which is an almost completely bi-directional sync of data. That means that what happens in one system automatically happens in the other, except for ConnectWise Contact Activity, at the moment. That looks like:
- ConnectWise Contacts < > HubSpot Contacts
- ConnectWise Companies < > HubSpot Companies
- ConnectWise Opportunities < > HubSpot Deals
- ConnectWise Contact Activity > HubSpot Contacts
When working with SyncSmart, they’ll populate all your historical data on these field mappings. Then once the integration is live, the flow of data between the two will be seamless.
What Does a ConnectWise HubSpot Integration Do?
The primary function of this kind of integration is to keep your databases aligned, so your sales and marketing teams always have access to up-to-date, vital information. The integration also:
- Provides access to HubSpot analytics in ConnectWise so your sales team can operate out of one platform
- Gives your sales team visibility of contact, company, and opportunity data so they can build a realistic sales pipeline
- Lets your marketing team tap into ConnectWise contact data that they can use in their email and other marketing campaigns
- Eliminates the need for keeping manual spreadsheets or other tedious processes
- Automates sales and marketing communication of your choice, saving you time
- Offers robust reporting so you can optimize sales efforts over time and achieve real growth
How Do You Get Started with a ConnectWise HubSpot Integration?
You can probably guess what we’re going to say: Reach out to the SyncSmart team! We’ll help you get up and running in no time with the above-described object mapping. However, you can always go a step further and work with our managed service team to take your integration to the next level. For example, if you need something custom to move between the two systems or have other tailored business processes, we can build something for you. Whatever your situation, we’re here!