Sunday, Sunday, Sunday marketing nation! Welcome to Sunday's Inbound Marketing Highlights with Mike and Roman. Hope your first week of October was very productive!
Our articles this week:
- 5 Outdated Search Engine Tactics You Need to Stop
- What CMOs Are Saying About The Future Of Their Relationships With Agencies
- From Trouble to Trolls: How to Handle Negative Feedback on Social Media
- 4 Inbound Marketing Lessons From This Fall's Season Premieres
- Wayfair's IPO Is Expected This Week; HubSpot's Is Right Behind It
A good checklist of things NOT to do from duplicate content to keyword stuffing.
Bottom line - flexibility. Less retainer work, more project based work. More digital work being taken in-house.
While it is not clear yet how the communications ecosystem will evolve, the survey suggests that the fragmentation of the marketing mix will push toward the emergence of non-traditional agency partners. Clients, it seems, are looking for alternative solutions to their current partnerships.
65% of Twitter users expect a response from a brand in under two hours.
60% of users will express their dissatisfaction publicly on social media.
So, you better pay attention. And you had better do something about it. A good guide to download.
From HubSpot CMO, Mike Volpe - nice take on using inbound examples from one of the 'older' mediums - TV - and how content not on TV drives viewers to content on TV
A big week in the Boston tech community. Wayfair started trading Thursday and HubSpot is expected to officially go public this coming week.
We are done here. Go enjoy October.