Are you looking to add some lightweight eCommerce functionality to your HubSpot website this year? Want to do it using an app native to HubSpot? Well, you’re in luck!
SyncSmart’s newest app, Checkout HQ, is the first checkout or quoting tool built for the platform. In just a few hours, you can get up and running, taking orders and processing payment on your site.
Curious to learn more? Take a look at some of the essential details regarding SyncSmart’s latest innovation, Checkout HQ, below.
A Quick Overview of Checkout HQ
The SyncSmart team launched CheckoutHQ this month in coordination with HubSpot’s App Accelerator Program, an initiative aimed at creating products to help HubSpot users extend their capabilities.
How does the SyncSmart app do this? Checkout HQ enables HubSpot users to create a turn-key quoting or checkout flow using HubSpot products and deals. Other features include searchable templates, customizable checkout forms, and a Stripe integration for secure payment.
What Can You Do with Checkout HQ?
As noted, Checkout HQ can help you build an eCommerce flow using HubSpot in a few hours. And you can get creative with the functionality! You can use it for anything from quoting tools, digital downloads, checkout experiences, product catalogs, and more.
What’s even more exciting? Because Checkout HQ is a native HubSpot eCommerce, it connects to your existing marketing or sales tools. Tapping into these features will help you generate and report on your revenue efforts – which we’ll get into detail later!
What Are Some More Features?
Checkout HQ is packed with different features so you can build the eCommerce flow that aligns with your business’s objectives. With the app, you can:
- Pull your products into a search library template
- Customize styles, checkout form, and more for a more personalized customer experience
- Create new HubSpot contacts, whether or not they submit final payment (you can use this information later for an email campaign)
- Create deals in your portal, which you can later use for attribution reporting, helping you to understand how your marketing efforts tie back to your revenue
- Use the above contact and deal information for all kinds of contextual, lead nurturing campaigns (examples could include welcome campaigns for new customers, cross-sells, up-sells)
- Enable secure payment using a Stripe integration (note: enabling payment via Stripe is only available with Checkout HQ Professional)
- Ensure a consistent experience between your website and eCommerce experience (Checkout HQ will automatically take on the look and feel of your already existing HubSpot theme)
How Do You Use It?
After portal authorization, the app guides users through configuration of products, pipeline install, Stripe integration, template install and checklists of recommended configurations to get started. As mentioned, the app will create or update existing HubSpot contacts so marketing teams can engage in appropriate lead nurturing. Checkout HQ also uses embedded HubSpot forms to enable deal creation (mentioned earlier!), so you can tie your new contacts back to reporting.
Who Can Use It?
HubSpot users need specific permissions to download and use Checkout HQ. They include: A combination of Sales Hub Professional or Enterprise and any paid level of Marketing Hub OR any level subscription of CMS Hub. Users will also need Super Admin or App Marketplace permissions.
Are There Different Subscriptions or Versions?
Checkout HQ has two current subscription plans. They are:
- Checkout HQ Quotes, which comes with unlimited user-generated quotes, is hosted on HubSpot, and syncs with HubSpot CRM
- Checkout HQ Quotes + Payments, which comes with all of the above features but also allows for payment processing
You can start with a free 30-day trial of either subscription plan to dip your toes into the Checkout HQ waters! The SyncSmart team also plans on building out new iterations and features, so be sure to keep checking the app listing if you’re looking for a specific function.
What if I Need Help Using Checkout HQ?
Users who need help or support with Checkout HQ should consider “Checkout HQ Quickstart.” This a one-hour, guided onboarding session with members of the SyncSmart team. They’ll go over everything from setting up your different pages and modules, customizing your cart through contacts fields and tokens, and modifying your products. You can sign up for it during checkout.
How Do I Get Started?
You can read more about the app by heading over to the SyncSmart website. If you’d like to chat about the app or discuss any other integration-related ideas, drop our team a line here.