Have you started putting on more webinars this year? In light of COVID restrictions, many companies have. Some have even supercharged their webinar efforts.
Thankfully, HubSpot’s latest updates to their Zoom integration settings can help you manage your webinar registrant and participant data information more effectively than ever. Here’s an overview of the update.
What’s New with the Zoom Integration Settings Page?
HubSpot’s update includes three new sync functions to give you more control of past and upcoming webinars. They are:
- The ability to auto-sync data from all new webinars.
- The ability to sync specific webinars to ensure new registrants and participants have contact information in HubSpot.
- The ability to resync all data from previous webinars, including ones before this update.
How this Breaks Down
You’ll see these sync options under “Webinars” on your “Connected Apps” page. Click on your Zoom integration, and then go into the settings page. After that, you can perform any of the three syncs.
But what does each sync do? According to HubSpot, this is how they work:
- Any newly created webinar will now automatically sync contacts and timeline events to your HubSpot account. You can use this information for a pre-webinar and post-webinar lead nurture and other sales or marketing campaigns.
- This sync does the same as above, but for a specific webinar you select
- This manually resyncs all data from a specific webinar you choose
What Else Can You Do with the Zoom Integration?
If you’re just getting started with the HubSpot Zoom integration, you could be scratching your head. Here’s a refresher of what the app does:
- Helps you promote your Zoom webinars through HubSpot workflows. For example, after someone registers for your Zoom webinar, HubSpot will create a contact for them with their email address. You can then send event reminders and more with this data.
- Allows you to track attendance in HubSpot to measure effectiveness. You can create lists and views and use properties to see when people register, attend, and how long they stay. Again, this is useful for sales and marketing.
- Provides you the necessary contact information to create lead nurturing campaigns, such as ones based on attendance, non-attendance, or the webinar topic itself.
What Will Your Next Webinar Be?
Have a great webinar in mind and need help executing it? Reach out to discuss it with us or go over the Zoom webinar integration or any lingering questions!