If your company’s reach stretches around the world, you need your marketing efforts to do the same. A number of international HubSpot marketing tools not only make that possible, but they make it easy and, most importantly, compliant with laws and regulations outside of the US. Check out a variety of HubSpot international tools that can help you boost your global marketing strategy.
Data and Privacy
Three data and privacy concerns need to be addressed when marketing internationally, and HubSpot international tools give you the means for covering all three.
- Safe Harbor certified: HubSpot is certified across the board, complying with both the US-EU Safe Harbor Framework as well as the US-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework. That means it adheres to the directives outlined by the US Department of Commerce with regards to the use, retention and collection of personal data from Switzerland and EU member countries.
- GDPR-friendly: Compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is another requirement for international marketing, and HubSpot provides numerous features you and your legal team can use to meet your specific compliance needs.
Effective marketing anywhere requires keeping prospects engaged, and international HubSpot marketing tools let you engage in a way that’s most comfortable to your visitors. Two important account settings you can adjust include:
- Language: HubSpot international tools have six different language options.
- Date format: You can choose from 19 different date formats, which are changeable to suit your target region.
Keep the engagement levels even higher with HubSpot tools that provide a variety of content options.
- Smart content by IP address/country: You can use HubSpot smart content tools targeted to your visitor’s specific country, based on their IP address.
- Right-to-left reading: HubSpot international tools provide two ways to offer right-to-left reading for Hebrew and Arabic. One is by adjusting the content language for your pages to specify a right-to-left language. Another is implementing custom CSS to specify the direction of your text.
Email marketing goes international with HubSpot tools, with a number of ways to ensure your message reaches the right audience at the right time.
- Foreign language characters: The email tool lets you use foreign language characters found in non-Latin character sets.
- Schedule emails by time zone: Choose your desired time zone, and simply schedule your emails accordingly.
- Localize the date and time format: RSS subscriber emails can be customized to reflect the date and time format of the recipient’s region.
- Customize CAN-SPAM addresses for multiple regions: HubSpot Marketing Hub Enterprise customers can set up different company addresses for use at the footer of their emails. You can then select which company location to display based on the email’s destination.
Accuracy is vital for managing contacts, while familiarity is essential for gaining new contacts. HubSpot international tools have both areas covered.
- Import foreign characters: The HubSpot import process supports foreign characters that may be in your leads’ names. Simply save your original file as a UTF-16.txt before importing. HubSpot international tools take care of the rest.
- Detect foreign LinkedIn pages: Foreign LinkedIn pages won’t have the .com extension found in the US, but HubSpot will detect them nonetheless.
- Customize static text: Static text within your blog can be customized to match your language or message of choice. Options include customizing text such as “Posted by,” “Tags,” “RSS Feed” and “Subscribe.”
HubSpot support is also available in several languages. Phone support is currently in English, but email support and call-back support are available in English as well as Japanese, German and Spanish.
With HubSpot international tools supporting your marketing strategy, you’re more easily and effectively able to engage with prospects and customers around the world. Learn more about what HubSpot can do for you; contact LyntonWeb today.