When you’re looking to integrate your CRM or ERP platform, you want to go with a team you can trust. Lynton’s child brand, SyncSmart, can help you align your sales and marketing through an integration that meets your needs, so you can focus on the big picture: growing your business.
SyncSmart offers packaged and custom integrations that are made or designed specifically to fit your business needs. The process is seamless and we can integrate any platform with HubSpot, including Netsuite, Dynamics, Salesforce, Sugar CRM, ABC Fitness and many custom platforms. Simply put, if it has an API, there’s likely already a SyncSmart integration!
Now that we have you curious, let’s dive into what you get when choosing SyncSmart for your integration needs.
A Closer Look SyncSmart
In 2009, SyncSmart’s parent brand went to market with HubSpot integrations, becoming the first partner to offer them. Since then, we’ve refined our practices and strengthened our team’s ability. The result was SyncSmart, a subsidiary brand that provides powerful integrations at the fingertips of every HubSpot user. Here’s some details on what that means:
- Secure, Hassle-Free HubSpot Integrations. Whatever system you use, our integrations and apps are created with data safety as our number one priority.
- Packaged Apps. Don’t need a lot of field mappings? Want to get up and running quickly? SyncSmart offers an array of packaged, downloadable integrations. You pick and choose your object mapping, configure your needs, and you’re off!
- Custom Integrations and Managed Service. If you need customization or support, SyncSmart’s parent brand Lynton can help. But what does that mean? Take a look:
- Professional Set-Up. As experts in HubSpot and beyond, we’ll provide the integration set-up, so you don’t have to learn new software or pull your development team away from other tasks.
- Dedicated Team. A solution architect leads your HubSpot certified team to success from day one. They’ll work diligently on your account, and provide their expertise where needed.
- Proactive Support Team. Not only will you receive an expert support team to help you with any changes you may have in the future, but they’ll also proactively watch for errors, and correct them as needed. If, for example, NetSuite or Dynamics has a system update, they’ll monitor your integration to make sure the update hasn’t impacted your sync. With other services, it’s your responsibility to ensure everything is working correctly on a daily basis.
- Purpose Built Processes. Your integration team will work with your business to ensure your integration fits your needs. This includes walking through best practices, mapping custom fields, and addressing any customization or other requests you may have.
What You Can Do With a SyncSmart Integration
Most HubSpot users choose to integrate their systems because they have specific goals in mind, and a SyncSmart integration or app can offer an array of benefits to meet them. The following is a look at some of the top ones:
- Design Campaigns. After integrating, you can use your data to design marketing, sales, and customer service campaigns that address your audience’s needs and interests.
- Align Your Teams. Integrations can help show marketing, sales, and customer service departments what each is doing through reporting. This may provide opportunities for cross-team campaigns, which ultimately positively affects your customers.
- Increase Customer Engagement and Advocacy. With better data and teams aligned, you can focus more on engaging with your customers and providing them an experience they’ll share.
- Save Time. Not having to toggle between platforms, manually create reports, and importing/exporting records in both systems, will give your teams more time to dedicate to larger campaigns that will grow your business.
If you want your HubSpot integration to work for your specific business needs, then SyncSmart is your best option. With a dedicated team to guide you through every step of the way, including proactively monitoring your systems after your integration is finished, you’ll end up with an integration built how you need it. Contact SyncSmart today for more information.