Sunday, Sunday, Sunday marketing nation! Welcome to Sunday's Inbound Marketing Highlights with Mike and Roman. It's Thanksgiving this week and our 2015 Inbound Marketing Template is still (yes!) flying off the virtual shelves,
- Brands are wasting time on Facebook and Twitter, Report Says
- Google Contributor Lets You Pay to Hide Ads on Some Websites
- 20 Ways to Reward Repeat Visitors on Your Ecommerce Site
- The Ultimate Copy Checklist: 51 Questions to Optimize Every Element of Your Online Copy
- The Golden Rule of Social Media: How One Local Austin Retailer is Keeping It Real (and Growing!)
Brands Are Waisting Time and Money on Facebook and Twitter, Report Says - Fast Company
Well, it just ain't about Facebook and Twitter anymore.
“It’s clear that Facebook and Twitter don’t offer the relationships that marketing leaders crave,” Elliott continues. “Yet most brands still use these sites as the centerpiece of their social efforts—thereby wasting significant financial, technological, and human resources on social networks that don’t deliver value.”
Guess what? That old dinosaur email still works! So use it in 2015.
Irony of ironies. The mother of Internet ad revenue is offering an ad free service as a way of paying for the interwebs.
20 Ways to Reward Repeat Visitors on Your Ecommerce Site - Kissmetrics
A good post with Black Friday upon us. I've always been partial to free shipping.
Comprehensive checklist. Read copy out loud and use data to back up your copy + 49 other invaluable tips.
How to do it: In plain, simple terms, explain or share the way you would to an old friend or relative. Use a familiar but still on-your-best-behavior tone.
Probably the most simple, accurate social media advice I've read.
Hey you - before you go - download our 2015 Inbound Marketing Template. Gobble gobble!